Followers

Thursday 8 December 2011

No Need!

Assalamualaikum and may ALLAH bless all Muslims.. :)
Thanks for stopping by..

Today, I just watched WALL.E on TV1.
I think most of us already know about the film, so there is no need for me to elaborate about the story. After all, 'googling' is the easiest way to obtain information about it.. :) 

But to my disappointment, the film was being translated into Malay language. I hate foreign films to be translated into Malay language, or other languages. If the film is in English, why must you translate it into other languages? Another example, Korean dramas; they are quite often to be translated into Mandarin. I don't know about you, but to me, it feels not right. I don't want to hear excuses about to uphold Malay language or anything like that and I'm not saying that I hate my own mother tongue, I just hate things that don't have the originality. Plus, through films, we can educate our own people about other languages. Relying and using only one language is something that doesn't broaden the mind, I afraid I might say that. There are already a lot of films and dramas in Malay language, so why must foreign films and dramas being treated like this?

Please let me know your opinion about this, my respectful readers.. n_n
Till we meet again. 
Assalamualaikum.