Followers

Thursday 27 October 2011

Only One Left...

Assalamualaikum and may ALLAH bless all Muslims.
Thanks for dropping by... ^_^

Yesterday's story was about me saving two kittens from a drain.
And yesterday, that two little kittens died, I think because of coldness. 
I felt bad because I couldn't take them into the house,
my mum wouldn't let me do so.
So after rescuing them, I just put them outside of the house.
I didn't blame ALLAH but yesterday it was raining so heavily...
Um yeah, maybe their time had arrived.
ALLAH had called them to come back to HIM.

So now, only one left, the orange one. 
I feel very pity on him.
His mum is nowhere to be found.
I had to feed him only plain water and he already ate fried fish.
It's not the time for him to eat that yet.
He's still small and need to be fed milk by his mum.
I cannot give him cow's milk because the protein is big 
so it will make him having stomach ache if I give the milk for him to drink...
I don't know what to do.
What'll happen after I return to campus?
Who's gonna take care of him?
-__-,

Till we meet again... Assalamualaikum...