Followers

Sunday 23 October 2011

Ah, MUET Speaking Test.. :)

Assalamualaikum. May ALLAH bless all Muslims. 

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by... ^_^
Did you see the title of this entry?
MUET? Yeah, I want to talk about the MUET Speaking Test 
that I'd gone through on 20 October 2011.
The question that my group got was
"Some professions deserve to be paid the highest salary. What are some of these professions?"
I was Candidate A and I got 
A. A football player
OMA! I don't expect that the question would turn out to be quite related to me.
FYI, I am a Liverpool Football Club fan and if you take a look on my FB, 
you'll see a lot of posts by me about LFC. 
But sadly, my MUET speaking test did not turn out so well. 
I was stammering badly in front of the invigilator...
None of players' names came out from my mouth,
not even Steven Gerrard, my most favourite footballer, 
though I always keep saying his name in my mind, in my mouth, 
keep typing his name on the keyboard...
Yeah, truly if ALLAH doesn't permit anything, it'll not happen, no matter how hard we try... 
I learnt that lesson... :)
It's okay, I think I will try harder in other 3 papers (will sit on 19 November 2011)
Actually, to be honest, this is my second time sitting for MUET. 
Not because the first one is bad, but I just have to sit for it for the second time.
Hopefully, I don't have to sit for it for the third time.
Till we meet again.. Assalamualaikum..