Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2011

The Tie between Siblings..

Assalamualaikum and may ALLAH bless all Muslims.
Thanks for dropping by.. ^_^

Few days ago, I discovered that at the back of my house, 
there were three little kittens. 
They are meowing so loudly
and I felt pity for them.
I wonder where their mum is.

This morning, one of the kittens meowing 
and I wondered what had happened. 
I took a look and 
Aha! I knew it!
Its siblings fell into a drain.
It's meowing to call for help.
How wonderful it is!
The unbreakable tie between siblings...
~♥♥~
But some human beings have the heart to hurt their own siblings
because of wealth and selfishness...
For those who act like that,
you should be shame with yourself
We need to learn from animals..
They don't have the power to think, but they still have love...

And then, of course I saved them from the drain..
I'm a saviour of cats' lives~ hee~ :)

Till we meet again.. Assalamualaikum...