Followers

Saturday 19 February 2011

My First Hello to You


Assalamualaikum and hello world! How are you today? I hope all of you are in good health. 

Before going on further in the world of blogging, I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Khalilah Ruslan and I am a 19-year-old young woman in the year 2011. I am an English teacher going-to-be but of course I still make mistakes in my writings, so in my upcoming entries (insya-ALLAH) please correct my grammar mistakes, sentence structures etc. thanks~ =)

I am the daughter of Encik Mohd Ruslan Mohd Shariff and Puan Kamariah Bahar and the third from four siblings. I was born in Kedah Darul Aman, the Ricebowl of Malaysia. I really love my family and Kedah state.

Now, I am studying in Institut Pendidikan Guru Malaysia (IPGM) Kampus Perempuan Melayu, Melaka and have four years more to go. Well, to be honest, being a teacher was not my first choice before but life must go on. So, days by days I try to adapt myself to this profession and I think I start to fall in love with it. Please pray for me that I can be a good teacher in the future...

The reason for me to make this blog having the title of 'written words' is because it is reflecting myself. I am better in expressing myself to people through writings. I love to play with words and compose them into sentences. Writing for me really helps in dealing my stress. Sometimes, I just scribble whatever words that come across my mind on a piece of paper and it is a satisfactory to see the paper full of words with different fonts and sizes.

Um, I think that's all from me for now. Hopefully blogging can improve the use of English for you and for me. Stay in good health and for Muslims, stay too in a good form of Iman. Assalamualaikum.