Followers

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Mourning~~ :(

Assalamualaikum.. May ALLAH bless all Muslims..
Thanks for stopping by..

I am so sorry for not being active in blogging, readers. I need to pay a lot of attention in writing any article for this blog because I am writing in English, and I need to make sure my English writing is good, so that you can have a quality reading. And it requires me a lot of time and I am really sorry for not making enough time to do blogging.. :(

-I am mourning for my phone-
I am being tested by Allah by losing my Nokia 2300, which I love so much. It does not cost so much nowadays, but years before, during the early emergence of mobile phones, it nearly costed RM400. It may not have high value in price matter, but it means a lot to me, really. It was a present for me from my father for my UPSR and I had good memories with the phone. It was my mistake too, for being so careless till I lost the phone, but seriously, me being careless, does not mean that somebody has to take it. The phone had been with me, for nearly seven and a half years! There is still two and a half years to make it ten.. I feel so depressed till I do not have any mood to do any job, and even to have nice simple conversation with my friends. 

I never knew losing something would cause me to be like this. I wonder what will happen to me if I lost someone I love so very much in this world... Could I accept the fate and move on with my life? Losing mobile phone which means a lot to me already makes me terrible, what's more when losing a person loved dearly by me? Thus, I regard this as a trial for me to face any unexpected news.. I pray to ALLAH to give me strength to face it when the time comes.

It's really hard for me to replace it with a new one - like I am waiting for miracles to happen. Seriously, I'm hoping for it to appear back at the place where I have the last sight on it. :'( 

But still, this line from al-Quran soothes and drags me back to remember about ALLAH:


ﻻ يكلّف الله نفسا إﻻ وسعها
"ALLAH does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity."
[Al-Baqarah:286]

ALLAH knows that I can go through this test.. Patient is the best way to recover from this disheartening and sad moment~ :)

Assalamualaikum.. Till we meet again..